Raising money has never been so much fun!
Hosting a mini golf event at Sayville Falls Mini Golf is a great way for youth sports, school groups, churches, and team organizations to raise funds. Our mini golf events are fun and can strengthen your organization’s community. The great thing about a Sayville Falls Mini Golf event is that it only takes a couple hours. Detailed below is a brief overview of some basic guidelines to guide you in your planning efforts:
- Choose your date and time and consult with our coordinator. Remember that season factors will affect price and availability.
- Speak with our staff to establish a pricing structure that suits your organization’s needs. Offer attractive specials such as “family ticket” specials or discounts for advance purchases.
- Ask local businesses and community organizations to sponsor a hole for a reasonable price (such as $50 per hole) and provide signage acknowledging their contribution. Don’t forget to ask for donated items to use as prizes for lowest score, best bank shot, or for raffle prizes.
- Provide opportunities for event attendees to make donations at the event. You can raise a considerable amount just by placing a jug labeled “donations” next to the area where players pay for their rounds, at a concession stand.
- Finalize plans with Sayville Falls Mini Golf and develop a marketing plan to promote your event. Don’t forget to give yourself enough time to plan and develop a promotional campaign your event.